Grioo.com   Grioo Pour Elle     Village   TV   Musique Forums   Agenda   Blogs  

grioo.com
Espace de discussion

RSS  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Religions
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Aoû 2005 15:12    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Nous debutons le 30 Aout 2005 une campaigne de justice sur Esai 45, Ps 91 et Esther 7 . Veuillez prier avec nous ( sans jeune) pour que les pouvoirs legislative, executive et judiciaire donnent une solution aux violations de droits de droits civiques, vendetta, abus de pouvoirs et injustice .
Si dans l'avenir, il y a une autre tentaive d'abuser nos droits civiques, les coupables sont EXPOSES et RIDICULISES par le Saint Esprit .

Campaigne de 40 jours sur 3 versets bibliques

Merci

Semeur
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû 2005 09:29    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

C'est le debut de notre campaigne de 40 jours ( Intercession sans jeune) sur Is 45 , Esther 7 et Ps 91 .

Merci beaucoup .

Semeur
Mainty
Grioonaute régulier

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû 2005 13:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alléluia!!!
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû 2005 21:37    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Merci beaucoup Mainty ?

Semeur
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Jeu 01 Sep 2005 07:26    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Laughing

Le Gouvernement utilise Official Secrets Act d'une facon abusive contre nous pour les dernieres 17 ans . Violation de nos droits de l'homme.

Laughing

Il y a FREEDOM of Information Act qui peux aider avec la connaissance de secrets de l'etat

Laughing

Prions pour la Justice dans notre cas.
Cathy
Super Posteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 01 Sep 2005 08:04    Sujet du message: Re: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

[quote="domega8"]Nous debutons le 30 Aout 2005 une campaigne de justice sur Esai 45, Ps 91 et Esther 7 . Veuillez prier avec nous ( sans jeune) pour que les pouvoirs legislative, executive et judiciaire donnent une solution aux violations de droits de droits civiques, vendetta, abus de pouvoirs et injustice .
Si dans l'avenir, il y a une autre tentaive d'abuser nos droits civiques, les coupables sont EXPOSES et RIDICULISES par le Saint Esprit .

Campaigne de 40 jours sur 3 versets bibliques

Merci

Question C koi cet histoire ?

"- A quoi est due la chute d'Adam et Eve ?
- C'était une erreur de Genèse."
(Boris Vian / 1920-1959)

http://alliance-haiti.com/
http://lacuisinedumonde.free.fr/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Ven 02 Sep 2005 09:52    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Laughing

Merci Cathy ,pourquoi la campaigne

Crying or Very sad
Rev Jesse Jackson Sn
President , Rainbow Push Coalition
Chicago
USA

1st September 2005

Dear Rev Jackson Sn ,

Re: My Dreadful Case since 1988

I have the honor to write to you again about my dreadful case here in Britain.

It is really disgusting that successive governments to deliberately use British Official
Secrets Act against me, an innocent victim, which results in disruption of my life, family, career / business http://www.tumbay.com ; http://www.tumbay-people.com , relationships, finances and health etc.

I am still denied of my legal rights, which is a violation of my civil rights.

The British Freedom of Information Act is not helping innocent victims like me to know more about our case.

It would be very grateful if you use your influence so that the Government and Parliament in London could look into my long awaited dreadful situation as a matter of urgency in order to redress all the wrongs and settle the case once for all.

Yours Sincerely

Nico Ntumba

Encl .

Laughing

Open Letter Written to
British Premier John Major
by INMC
International Network Against Mind Control
on Behalf of Nico Ntumba
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stockholm October 1992
Prime Minister
John Major
British Government
London SW1A 0AA
England
Dear Sir,
Our international network of researchers has for several years been engaged in investigations into mind control and its widespread utilisation around the world, and we have become aware of several victims in Great Britain. Reports received from exploited individuals refer to mental hospitals, police authorities and prisons among the state institutions involved in the implantation of transmitters, electrodes and radio-transmitter crystals in the people. The use of mind control is such a grave encroachment on civil liberties that, if allowed to develop further, it will threaten the freedom and integrity of all. Along with environment problems, this is one of the most urgent issues to address if we are to ensure a more secure future.
[...]
Just what happened to Mr Ntumba, he described himself in a letter to us: "Concerning the brain transmitter in my head, it has been performing without my knowledge or consent…What’s very outrageous is that I am sharing all my vision, thoughts, dreams, hearings, etc with people around me, as the security services are engaging in a large scale propaganda drive to smear my character, background, emotions and motives…I have no privacy at all… I am not a spy, I am not a criminal, and I am not a terrorist. Being an innocent victim of the MI5[…] my persecution started in June 1988".
What is more, there’s no reason to suspect the validity of what he writes; we are overburdened with letters such as this one from the USA, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, New Zealand inter alia, and our investigations in Sweden reveal a terrifying reality where the mental services, police authorities and hospitals implant radio-transmitting devices in people’s heads and brains. This reality is exposed by a vast amount of X-ray material to be a chilling and gloomy vision of the future, stage-managed for decades by the security forces in collaboration with medical and psychiatrist institutions, who together have created a secret power which transcends law and order, and which is beyond intrusive public control.
Brain to computer radio communication has long been considered impossible by the majority of people, and has consequently been relegated to science-fiction, but the fact is that the technology had been developed into reality by at least the 1960s, during which time the initial experiments were being performed on unwitting subjects. The system has at different times been called Intra Cerebral Mind Control, ESB or Electronic Stimulation of Brain, Biological Radio communications or Bio-medical telemetry, and in both the eastern and western worlds it's the prevailing system of mind control, creating unlimited possibilities to influence and charge an individual ‘s behaviour patterns and personality. By means of two-way radio communication, called telemetric or remote control, an electromagnetic wave can be sent on a return trip to a receiver/ transmitter (transceiver) located under the skull or in the brain; this signal records the activity of the brain and returns it to a computer for analysis, from which aspects of the subject's life can be exposed. Radio transmitter crystals which when injected into the bloodstream fasten themselves to the brain have under development for decades. They work on the same principles as a normal transmitter, use the same technology and contain the same possibilities.
To analyse an EEG in a computer instead of a conventional printer provides an entirely fresh perspective on the conclusions which can be drawn, and gives a whole new perspective on what can be concluded. Cognitive manifestations and activity such as thoughts and visual impressions or emotional, behaviour and psychological reactions can continually be registered, making it possible for the secret police authorities, medical scientists, and the state to observe an individual in a deeper and more comprehensive way than they could possibly do to themselves. Through analysis and manipulation by the computer, it is even possible to provoke changes in an individual’s physical mental status. The potential of intracerabral remote control is limited only by the imagination of the investigator, especially when it is remembered that, since these frequencies travel at the speed of light, the system of control is not constraint by matters of range.
Concerning the case of Mr Ntumba, it is obvious that there is simply no justification for implanting the mind transmitter, whether for police surveillance or psychiatric research. We feel, furthermore, that this is yet another example of human rights violation as defined under the CSCE 1080-83 Madrid conference, and as embodied in the Final Act of Helsinki. We also wish to note that such activities are also in contravention of several agreements endorsed by Great Britain, within the United Nations system, including in particular the International Bill of Human Rights, and articles 3, 4, 5, and 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
The use of mind control techniques has in fact fostered a new relationship between the state and the citizenry, in which many human rights, as prescribed under the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights, are violated. In particular we turn to Article 3, which states that all people are given the right to life, liberty, and integrity. This is clearly violated by such mind control experimentation, and the very subjection of an individual’s brain to medical research, behaviour modification experiments, and mind control itself is in contravention of Article 4, which decrees that no one shall be held in slavery or servitude. Explicitly violated is Article 5, which states that "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Nor shall anyone without their approval be utilised for medical or scientific experiments". Finally, since such mind control techniques transmit an individual’s privacy to the state, Article 12, which defends the rights of privacy against arbitrary intereference, also ceases to be valid.
X - R A Y P I C T U R E expected soon
Recently we received some X-ray pictures from Mr Ntumba, and our medical experts in Stockholm have examined those of his skull and can confirm that a transmitter has been implanted in his left nostril. Furthermore, it can be seen that the electrodes placed in the occipital lobe are blocking the bloodflow behind their delimitation where oxygen depletion is caused, and this is seen as well in his frontal brain just above the implanted transmitter. Among the changes caused by the frequencies affecting his brain, the reduced oxygen levels have induced an alteration of neurological functions, impaired cognitive abilities, including that of memory. Moreover he has obviously been anaesthesized without his knowledge so that this implantation could be performed.
By the 1970’s, Samuel Chavkin, the American newspaper publisher whose papers had a medical inclination, and who was highly aware of social trends, was writing, "Telemetrics for the surveillance of every citizen is on the drawing boards… mind control techniques could become standard equipment for government, penal and police institutions in the near future". Further aspects of this technology have come to light from researchers such as J.M Delgado, who writes in his book," Physical Control of the Mind ": "By electric stimulation of specific cerebral structures, movements can be induced by radio command, hostility may appear or disappear, social hierarchy can be modified, sexual behaviour may be changed, and memory, emotions and the thinking process may be influenced [...] Transmitters have no batteries, are actived by radio and can be used for life." Popular scientist Carl Sagan wrote in " The Dragons of Eden that he saw the possibility to implant brain electrodes as a strong argument against state control of the health services stating, "People who would allow their government to use electrodes have already lost the battle… when it comes to technology nightmares it is imperative that we see the possibilities, so that people can understand them and prevent their abuse by institution, bureaucrats and governments."
Certainly there are many possible ways of evaluating the issue, but it is not difficult to see the direct implications regarding individual freedoms: those which grant a person to live their own life, to choose their own thoughts and opinions, to decide for their own destiny. The question is whether our right to these remain intact, or if our neurological functions should be recorded and submitted to the state with its predetermined and obscure political intentions, through psychiatric advanced software which transforms us into robots. Under mind control, people are forced to become guinea pigs for ruthless researchers' experiments, and the life that once belonged to the individual is now sequestred by medical neuroscience and the state. This technique can recreate people, change their behaviour and values, as well as their characters, opportunities and fates. It is the inner and most important freedom which is threatened, that which during the history of mankind has been obviously and naturally valued highly than suffrage and the temporary political system under which we live.
[...]
We would greatly appreciate a statement regarding your views about this issue, and we urgently press you for all possible assistance which you can give to Mr Ntumba.
Yours faithfully
Lennart Lindqvist
International Secretary
Encl.
X-ray picture
INMC……..Box 136 …11479 Stockholm…Sweden…Fax +46-8-668 6066

[x] This is the referred X-ray picture of Mr N’Tumba’s occipital lobe and electrodes can clearly be seen blocking the bloodflow behind their delimitation.
The X-ray examination was performed at Brook Hospital (Greenwich, London), September 16th, 1992

Laughing
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Ven 09 Sep 2005 10:48    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Laughing

Les Etats doivent respecter les conventions internationales :
Convention Europeenne des Droits de l@homme ; Declaration Universelle des Droits de l'Homme ; Convention de Geneve .

Laughing

Semeur
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Sep 2005 17:05    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Surprised

Notre cas est maintenant au tribunal: violation de nos droits de l'homme par les services speciaux , abus de pouvoirs etc.

Prions pour nous
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2005 19:30    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Intercedez avec nous pour la Court Supreme concernant notre cas.

Laughing

Laughing
youngsoldier
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2005 22:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pourquoi absurde Mai Lan?J'ai cru comprendre que l'intention de l'auteur de ce topic est louable,alors what's tha probl'm?
youngsoldier
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2005 23:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eh eh eh c'est vrai que les gens ont l'habitude de se méfier des choses un peu brumeuses.

Je dois t'avouer que je ne suis pas en mesure de t'éclairer sur cette histoire qui me parait aussi un peu bizarre,simplement le fait que Domega parle de prière pour aider quelqu'un(ou quelques uns) ne m'a pas paru méchant.
domega8
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Oct 2005 22:27    Sujet du message: PRIERE POUR LA JUSTICE Répondre en citant

Laughing

Laughing

Notre cas est au tribunal .
intercedez avc nous pour la justice et la victoire .

Crying or Very sad
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Religions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: