Grioo.com   Grioo Pour Elle     Village   TV   Musique Forums   Agenda   Blogs  

grioo.com
Espace de discussion

RSS  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Testimony Of My Transition To Afrikan Consciousness

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Religions
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MERIKARE
Grioonaute 1

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Déc 2007 23:34    Sujet du message: The Testimony Of My Transition To Afrikan Consciousness Répondre en citant

The Testimony Of My Transition To Afrikan Consciousness

by Dr. Ray Hagins

Maat-Hotep Brothers & Sisters,

My (birth) name is Ray Hagins. My spiritual name is Sa Ra Ankhotep Maakheru Setep En Ra (which means “a son of God, who has been chosen by God to be a teacher of truth bringing (or giving) life and peace).” I presently serve as the Chief Elder and Pastor of The Afrikan Village (formerly New Ephesus Missionary Baptist) Church in St. Louis, Missouri.

Many people have asked me about how I made the transition from a Pentecostal minister (who was “sold out” for the so-called gospel of Jesus Christ) to an Afrikan conscious minister and warrior for the liberation of Black Afrikan people. After sharing my testimony with another minister, he suggested that I post the testimony of my transition into Afrikan consciousness on the Internet in hopes of inspiring other brothers and sisters who may be at the point of coming into an Afrikan awareness from the quantum deception of European philosophical and religious thought. I pray that my testimony will help to strengthen and inspire others who are at the crossroad of right knowledge.

In 1987 I was invited to a meeting of about 25 Black men (educators, businessmen, community leaders, and 3 ministers) in my hometown of Paterson, New Jersey. Although the meeting had not started, we were informally talking about what needed to be done to enhance our community. Suddenly, I overheard one of the brothers say, "We need to get this European Jesus out of the minds of our people, and realize that the original virgin-born Christ was named Horus."

more...

http://boiscaiman-club.blogspot.com/2005/12/testimony-of-my-transition-to-afrikan.html
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Religions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: