Grioo.com   Grioo Pour Elle     Village   TV   Musique Forums   Agenda   Blogs  

grioo.com
Espace de discussion

RSS  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Whitney Houston nous a quittes!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Célébrités
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Linguere
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Fév 2012 02:12    Sujet du message: Whitney Houston nous a quittes! Répondre en citant

Je suis toujours choquee!! Oh Mon Dieu!
Une grande legende nous quitte a l'age de 48 ans!!! We just lost a singer with great talent!! How sad! Sad

My heart breaks!!

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/496924/thumbs/r-WHITNEY-HOUSTON-DEAD-large570.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/11/showbiz/whitney-houston-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

[img]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead-sing_n_1270889.html[/img]

(CNN) -- Legendary pop singer Whitney Houston has died at age 48, representative Kristen Foster said Saturday night.
The cause of death and where she died were not immediately known.
According to her official website, Houston, who struggled with addiction problems over the years, sold more than 170 million albums, singles and videos over her career.
Houston was set to appear in this year's "Sparkle," a remake of the 1976 hit, which was loosely based on the story of The Supremes. It was her first movie role since 1996's "The Preacher's Wife."
Her body of work includes seven straight Billboard No. 1 hits in the 1980s, including "Saving All My Love for You," "Greatest Love of All" and "Where Do Broken Hearts Go." Billboard puts her soundtrack to the movie "The Bodyguard" as one of the top 10 biggest-selling albums of all time. She also starred in the film.
The daughter of singer Cissy Houston, Whitney was born on August 9, 1963, in Newark, New Jersey. Famed music producer Clive Davis reportedly spotted Houston 20 years later in a New York nightclub, signing her on the spot, according to her website.
Her rendition of the national anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl, days into the first Persian Gulf War, earned raves and cemented her place in the American musical landscape.
After "The Bodyguard," Houston went on to appear in several more films in the 1990s, including "Waiting to Exhale."
In 2000, Houston earned her sixth Grammy for best female R&B performance and, a month later, she was named female artist of the decade at the "Soul Train" Music Awards.
Her career stalled, however, in subsequent years as she entered rehab for addiction problems.
In May 2011, Houston got help for her much-publicized struggle with drugs and alcohol, her representative said at the time.

Wade, une erreur dans l'histoire du Senegal!
Carpe Diem
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Linguere
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Fév 2012 02:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She was so blessed and in turn we were blessed to have enjoyed her amazing talent! Sad sad news! You will never be forgotten!

Condoleances a sa famille!

Carpe Diem
Linguere
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Fév 2012 02:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You will be missed!!!
Still in utter shock!

Carpe Diem
Linguere
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Fév 2012 03:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Carpe Diem
M.O.P.
Super Posteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Fév 2012 08:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sad Vraiment triste nouvelle.
Pauvre Whitney aller mourrir toute seule dans une chambre d'hotel.
Quelle beaute et quel Talent, bobby brown aura ete sa perte.
Que la terre te soit legere Whitney, tu restes dans nos memoire et dans nos coeurs.
Linguere
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Fév 2012 00:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je ne sais pas comment il a eu le couragede perform hier soir apres avoir appris la mort de son ex-wife!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/12/bobby-brown-whitney-houston-death-breaks-down_n_1271195.html?ref=celebrity&ir=Celebrity

Citation:
Bobby Brown Reacts To Whitney Houston's Death, Breaks Down During Performance

Bobby Brown took to the stage just hours after Whitney Houston's death, amid reports that the late singer's ex-husband was devastated by the news of her passing.

Brown was scheduled to perform in Mississippi as part of New Edition. The controversial R&B star was said to be in "crying fits" over the news, and broke down shortly after taking the stage.

"First of all, I want to tell you that I love you all,” he said to the crowd according to the AP (via Entertainment Weekly). "Second, I would like to say, 'I love you Whitney.' The hardest thing for me to do is come on this stage."

In another mini-tribute during an intermission in the show, Houston's 1985 single "You Give Good Love" blared over the speakers.

Brown and Houston were married for 14 years, and the relationship's turbulent moments played themselves out in the public eye. Brown was charged with misdemeanor battery after a 2003 incident. Houston appeared in court with a bruise on her neck but stayed by Brown's side.

In a later interview with Oprah, Houston described Brown as her "drug," explaining that "whatever we did, we did it together." (Brown has often been portrayed as a corrupting influence on Houston, who fought a long battle with substance abuse).

Houston's self-titled debut album, released in 1985, sold 25 million copies worldwide. In total, she released seven albums and three film soundtracks; a winner of six Grammys, Houston sold over 200 million albums and singles worldwide. She earned 30 Billboard Awards, 22 American Music Awards and two Emmy Awards.

Carpe Diem
Linguere
Bon posteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Fév 2012 01:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

2010 BET Honors! Whitney Houston faisait partie des honores! Jennifer Hudson va encore perorm aux Grammys to pay tribute to her idol!!

Carpe Diem
Adamah
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Fév 2012 19:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alicia Keys aux funérailles de Whitney Houston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9weHLXocVY

R-Kelly qui chante "I look to you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpSPlWJJ1E[/url]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
pitoi
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Mar 06 Mar 2012 15:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'étais en pleine partie de jeux en ligne quand j'ai appris la nouvelle. Pendant deux minutes, je n'avais plus conscience de ce qu'il se passait autour. Ca m'a complètement sonné.

Puis j'ai éteins l'ordinateur, et je suis sortie. En marchant, j'ai pensé à sa famille et à tous ses proches. La musique a perdu une star, mais d'autres ont perdu bien plus: une compagne, une mère, une amie....

Je leur adresse toutes mes condoléances.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Célébrités Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: