Grioo.com   Grioo Pour Elle     Village   TV   Musique Forums   Agenda   Blogs  

grioo.com
Espace de discussion

RSS  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

populations africaines anciennes et modernes ( in english )

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Technologies
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ogunsiron
Grioonaute

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Mai 2005 23:21    Sujet du message: populations africaines anciennes et modernes ( in english ) Répondre en citant

Salut a tous,
J'ai lance la texte suivant a un ami et on va en discuter, Sur le plan scientifique c' est assez leger et je fais bcp de suppositions ( je l'avoue tout de suite ! ). Cependant, je me suis dit que peut-etre quelqu' un d' autre s' est pose les memes questions alors les commentaires sont les bienvenus. Je peux traduire pour ceux qui sont interesses.

=======
[ name erased ],

from your comment i can see that you have at least a passing interest in population genetics. I'm very interested in it and basically the whole subject of how human populations came about, etc ...

I've been wondering about something in the last few days and i wanted to share it with you.

If we were to go back 60k years in the past, searching for humans, we'd probably find them all in Africa, concentrated near the whole rift valley region. ( I'm not counting neanderthal , erectus, etc as they were dead end species that left no descendents )

We'd be witnesssing the beginnings of a great migration out of africa that 'd take the migrants to India, south east asia and then Australia.

Apart from the negritos, all those dark skinned folks have wavey or even straight hair. I believe that this is very ancient. I think that straight/wavey hair is basically the "default" for humans and that our african kinky/very curly hair came later either from either random genetic drift or adaptation. Myself i go for random genetic drift.

Anyways, we've all noticed that the asian dark skinned folks look a lot like some black africans. I'm not saying that they look identical, but the similarity isn't accidental.

To get to my point : Whatever hapened to the wavey/straight hair people who lived in africa itself back then ? I really don't think that characteristic came after the migrations. Straight hair, after all is more archaic than very curly hair .How come the african branch is made up only of very curly/kinky haired people nowadays, though it's almost certain that people very similar to the asian blacks lived in Africa back then ?

addendum : though i think that very curly hair came *later* than straight/wavey hair, it's been with us for a long time, if we suppose that the Andamanese have looked like that for 1000s and 1000sof years .

Thus East africa, the cradle must have hostd dark skinned people with very curly and wavey/straight people at the time. I'm just wondering why the wavey/straight haired ones don't exist anymore on the africa continent and only in asia.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Sciences & Technologies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: