Grioo.com   Grioo Pour Elle     Village   TV   Musique Forums   Agenda   Blogs  

grioo.com
Espace de discussion

RSS  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Scottie Pippen sur le retour?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Sports
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
WILDCAT
Super Posteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Fév 2007 12:53    Sujet du message: Scottie Pippen sur le retour? Répondre en citant

Voilà ce qui me rappelle les boxeurs en fin de carrière ou ayant arrêté leur carrière pendant un hiatus assez long et qui par la suite veulent revenir!!!! Shocked Seul Ali et Foreman on fait un retour légendaire!!!

Le joueur de basket Scottie Pippen (41 ans) souhaiterait revenir en NBA. Shocked . Franchement je ne comprends pas.

Repeat after me Scottie: "You can't win without Jordan"!!!!! Hey, even Charles Barkley says he wants to come back? (video à voir). Ecoutes ses conseils et de plus toi tu as déjà été champion NBA a plusieurs reprises!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2767861

Pippen says he wants to play for contenderESPN.com news services

LAS VEGAS -- Scottie Pippen is tired of retirement. He wants to return to the NBA for a chance to win his seventh championship ring.

With most of the league's stars and decision-makers gathering at the All-Star weekend festivities in Las Vegas, Pippen, 41, announced he's hoping for a late-season return to a contending team -- preferably in a warm-weather city -- nearly two years after he left the league.

"I know that I have the skills," Pippen said. "I think it's sort of been on my mind the last couple of months. It's just about me going out and polishing my skills."

The forward hasn't played since his retirement on Oct. 5, 2004, following a 17-season career with Chicago, Houston and Portland. He won six titles in his famed role as Michael Jordan's wingman with the Bulls, and he was part of two gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic teams.

Pippen has been working out in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., during the winter, and he thinks the time is right to add his experience and defensive prowess to a contending club, perhaps in Miami or San Antonio.

"This is definitely a stage I can use to get the word out there," Pippen said. "I would only do this for a contender."

Pippen once was one of the NBA's most feared defenders, and his offensive skills were an ideal complement to Jordan's abilities. He had most of his best seasons at Jordan's side, while his scoring averages and general satisfaction with the game dropped considerably after Jordan's second retirement in 1998.

Pippen retired after returning to the Bulls to play just 23 games in the 2003-04 season. Chicago retired his No. 33 on Dec. 9, 2005.

Pippen said he would be open to offers from any team, but also said he would contact a few unnamed teams in hopes of getting the best destination.

"I'm not sure if there's anything to it, but I think it's something everyone will do their due diligence on," Cleveland Cavaliers general manager Danny Ferry told ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan.

Chicago Bulls GM John Paxson told Sheridan: "I think he should be getting into coaching."

The All-Stars gathered in Las Vegas mostly seemed warm to the idea of playing with Pippen -- or even alongside him.

"I know it's hard when guys leave the game," Washington's Gilbert Arenas said. "They're sitting there analyzing, and they're getting itchy. If he's ready, he's ready. Maybe I can get another autographed jersey from him.

Miami's Dwyane Wade also liked the idea of a comeback with the Heat.

"I'm already playing with [Gary] Payton and Shaq, two guys I used to play with on video games," Wade said. "To add Scottie Pippen to the mix, that would be crazy."

Information from The Associated Press and ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan was used in this report.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       grioo.com Index du Forum -> Sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: